Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Swimsuit Season


Spring is here and there is only one thing that makes me go into a panic...the dreaded (at least for me!) swimsuit season. My goal this year is to actually buy a suit I actually love and feel completely comfortable in. For the record, this has never happened in my whole swimsuit buying career. I have been browsing suits online and have found a couple I have really liked, but I would be taking a risk not trying them on first. I suppose I can always return them. The suits I found on Etsy will actually let me give them my dimensions so that may be who I will end up going with. I would rather pay a few extra dollars, get a custom bathing suit and be happy with it for at least a few years. The ones on Etsy are a tad more affordable! Here are a few I saw. 














No comments:

Post a Comment