Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Goal

I decided yesterday that I was going to watch several autumn movies this month. I did a little research online and noted down the most popular autumn movies over time. Yesterday I just had to start my trek with Disney's Hocus Pocus. It reminds me of being back home either sick from school or after school watching the Disney channel hanging out with those awful east winds blowing outside. The cheesiness of it is just so comforting. I also forgot how funny it really is and that Sarah Jessica Parker was in it! 



Today brings us You've Got Mail. I just LOVE Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan together. 


I bet you are just biting your fingernails anticipating what will be next on the list tomorrow...okay, maybe not. But let's pretend it's that exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment