Friday, January 25, 2013

The Gift of Hunger

I follow a blog called Paris Review. Basically it's a compilation of various writers who cover practically every topic under the sun. That's what I love about it. They posted a piece today that really struck a chord with me. I LOVE food. A little too much. In fact, back in August when I really started watching my food and exercise seriously there have been many days when I haven't been able to eat whatever I want. Ok...most days. My dear husband on the other hand NEEDS to eat as much fat and calories as he possibly can get in his stomach. While he eats these delectable treats I just stare and wish that somehow those 7 potato chips wouldn't cause a surplus in the fat section. They do unfortunately, so I just will continue to stare and salivate. ANYWAYS, this article made me happy because this gal talks about her passion for food and I definitely relate how she associates cities/locations with food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment