Sunday, January 6, 2013

Well, I'm up pretty early on this cold foggy Sunday morning. I bet you'll never guess why. Well maybe you can based on prior entries.......the blasted fire alarm!!! Please excuse me for a minute while I go on a slight rant. I can't even remember the last time I was this upset. After the second time the alarms went off I was pretty pissed that we were woken in the middle of the night not because of any emergency. But after this fourth time I have really had enough. What makes me the most upset is the fact that it's a water issue in our building that they apparently refuse to fix and we have not had one apology nor an explanation of why this has been happening at all. Not a peep from anyone. The reason I know it's a water issue is from another tenant while waiting outside in the cold for the fire department to come. I can't imagine how annoyed the firemen are by our building as well. So I have written an anonymous letter requesting some kind of compensation or at the very least an apology that I will leave under their door and left three reviews on three different websites. I'd say that is sufficient enough and to be honest I feel better now that I've gotten it out of my system. If I had any second thoughts about moving out of this building, they have all been squashed and I can't wait to move into a different place. And just for humor's sake, I signed my anonymous letter : 
Unfaithfully yours, 
Tenant

No comments:

Post a Comment