Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Each day little by little I am exploring the area and becoming acquainted with our neighborhood. On Monday I ventured out to do a bit of grocery shopping at Safeway in Rainier which is about a mile away. I was so relieved to find the store so close to home because I was spoiled to have Trader Joes literally right down the street at my old apartment. Today I went out to Target which is a little over 5 miles away in West Seattle and it was kind of neat to take the bridge that I can see from my apartment balcony.  I should invest in a pair of binoculars so I can see if there's traffic or not when I need to head that way :)
The decorating is coming along nicely. We finished the living room area and the kitchen. I can't wait to have it all done hopefully by this weekend. Vamos a ver! As predicted I am having a hard time with that dang bookcase. Whenever I place something in one spot it just never seems quite right. I know it will just come together naturally over time but I am just being hasty and want it perfect. Not gonna happen. Anyways...I'm off to finish an episode of The IT Crowd. My new favorite show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment