Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas in California

For Christmas I was able to spend a whole week back home in Southern California. I literally could not have asked for a better week. The weather was perfect, I got to see my family and it gave me a few days to relax and enjoy myself. Now that I have relocated my trips back home have become a time puzzle trying to fit in as much as possible. Sometimes I am able to and others, well, it just doesn't happen. Brian was able to spend a few days with us but I had to drive him to the airport on Christmas day which was pretty depressing. BUT I am very thankful we were able to spend the few days together that we did have and driving on the PCH was absolutely gorgeous. I'm pretty sure I shed a tear walking on the beach after I dropped Brian off just appreciating the beauty of the sea and wondering if the locals REALLY appreciated what they have. :)  

Fireball! 

At The Chase

Cheesy hand picture :)

Making meatballs! You know I had to have it once while home!! 

Christmas Eve-They didn't plan on matching

Franky got some new toys for Christmas






No comments:

Post a Comment