- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 2 oranges (juiced)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp red chili pepper (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 salmon filets (skin on)
- non-stick cooking spray
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the salmon. Place the salmon in the marinade and cover in the fridge for 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Remove salmon from the fridge while oven is preheating. Transfer salmon to the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- 3 large bunches broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Steam 3 large bunches of broccoli in a pot with water until tender
- Saute 4 cloves of garlic in a pan with olive oil and butter, until golden
- Add broccoli, garlic with oils, 1 cup of ricotta cheese to a blender or food processor and season with salt and pepper to taste. Blend to consistency of mashed potatoes.
Served with pillbury crescent rolls...because I love them!!