- 1 (2-2.5 pound) skinless salmon fillet (I happened to have 3 small fillets w/ skin)
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup minced scallions, white & green parts (4 scallions)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh dill
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Place the salmon in a roasting dish and season it generously with salt & pepper. Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice and drizzle the mixture evenly over the salmon. Let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the scallions, dill and parsley. Scatter the herb mixture over the salmon, turning it so that both sides are generously coated with the green herbs. Pour the wine around the fish.
- Roast the salmon for 10-12 minutes, until almost cooked in the center at the thickest part. The center will be firm with just a line of uncooked salmon in the very center. Cover the dish lightly with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges
Sorry for the horrible picture quality...every time I actually remember to take a picture it happens to be in the awful kitchen lighting when it's dark outside.