Monday, August 4, 2014

Over the Weekend

This weekend was filled with relaxing, eating, cooking and enjoying the sunshine. We went into Seattle, ate lunch at a favorite spot then walked to find some coffee. The coffee spot just happened to be a few blocks away from a tiny little opening to lake union. We sat, people watched, drank our coffee and watched the blue angels fly above. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing afternoon. I also spent about 3 hours preparing a lasagna for Sunday...but I'll write about that in a separate post.

 I love the colorful doors! Across the street from the Little Water Cantina where we like to eat.

 That couple on their boards popped open a bottle of champagne and just hung out there. Brilliant.
We also visited the car museum in Tacoma on a whim. Super cool!!! I would definitely go back several times just to ooh and aaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment