Friday, April 20, 2012

Freitag

We made it to Friday! This week went by pretty fast actually. As promised I have been good about going to the gym this week. I have found that I really like the cycle classes. It's the best workout I have ever had since swim team back in high school. 
On another note, I haven't been able to eat anything this week without my stomach grumbling and being mad at me. I am hoping this will go away! Like now.  If you know me, you know how much I enjoy food. This is torture. 
Yesterday I applied for a volunteer position with Feeding America so I am hoping I will hear back soon and start the position. I have been wanting to volunteer for a long time now and I actually have the time. Pretty excited! 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I might come home with bangs tomorrow...we'll see. 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment