Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Shmusday

Hello Everyone. I've been feeling quite boring yesterday and today but I thought I would write anyways. I am not the happiest to report that my meal Saturday night did not quite turn out how I had planned...but I guess that happens every once in a while. Brian had bought mussels from Costco so I decided to make a seafood pasta. Mussels are a cinch to make, however my sauce was a tad thicker than I wanted and needed something extra for flavor. Needless to say I was a bit disappointed to serve something I didn't fully enjoy myself. However, we shared great wine, great company and my Midnight Special dvd collection. So last night I cooked the rest of the mussels in a garlic butter sauce which was delicious. I'm pretty sure I could eat mussels every week. Yum! 
I didn't go to the gym yesterday (I was waaay to lazy yesterday) so I am going to spin class tonight. I've got to get my butt in gear!  
On a side note, here is a fun fact: Sir Pellinore, our frog, can only eat small crickets as of now. I brought home large crickets because Petsmart was out of the small ones only to find out the large ones will EAT Sir Pellinore because he is still pretty small. Yuck!! 
Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment