Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sleep

This morning I woke up well rested! This has been an uncommon occurrence as of late in this casa. Brian doesn't have to go to work until 10am every morning so we stay up later than the average joe...we are in bed at about midnight or 12:30ish. Well, that's all fine and dandy except I've got a hungry little kitty waking me up at 6am. So I usually get up to feed her and so not to disturb Brian I just either stay up or take a quick cat nap on the couch with the kitty. I convinced Brian to wear ear plugs last night so we can come back to bed without causing a huge commotion...me moving around getting comfortable and olive purring and doing what she does. If any of you know me...I CANNOT live on 6 hours of sleep a night. I just can't do it. So waking up refreshed and energetic was a nice surprise. I even went to the gym! Hooray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment