Tuesday, May 8, 2012

This Weekend

This last weekend we had such nice weather!! So refreshing after a week of rain. And let me tell you...after a winter of rain and snow everything is SO green, everything is blooming...this is what a true spring looks like. On Saturday Brian and I went back to La Conner. We just love it there. We arrived in the afternoon so our first stop was lunch at the brewery. I got the fish tacos and Brian got a pizza. Even though it was cinco de mayo I still drank wine and Brian had beer. After lunch we walked around and went in a few shops then ended up at this little wine place Ryan and Kristy introduced us to. It was warm enough so we sat outside along the water. It was a great relaxing afternoon. Sadly, I didn't end up making my tacos...I guess maybe next weekend. Then Sunday we took a drive to McCleary, right outside of Olympia, to have lunch at Brian's aunt's house. It was one of the most beautiful drives I have ever taken. Last time we were there was on our way up to Everett. To give you an idea, it was snowing, we were both stressed from our long trek from back home, and I was just plain exhausted to put it mildly. So it was very nice to go back for a visit on a beautiful day completely stress free. I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well! 












No comments:

Post a Comment