Monday, August 6, 2012

Over the Weekend

We had such a lovely weekend! It was sunny and very warm...85 degrees all weekend! Such a nice treat. The only thing I don't like about warm weather is that I am sweaty trying to do my every day routine such as getting dressed, drying my hair and even just going from one room to another. Icky. But the evenings are to die for...I can be outside without a sweater. That hardly ever happens back home in Ventura. So anyways...we had a fun filled weekend outdoors. Saturday we went to Whidbey Island and landed in a little town called Coupeville then Sunday we went shooting and to a friend's house for an outdoor bbq filled with delicious food, wine, great company, bocce ball and s'mores! 

On our way over!




Oh, hello little deer

Our view from lunch...cream&saffron mussels w/ some local whidbey island vino




Itsy bitsy wharf





Just hangin out...didn't even move a muscle when we came near


We stopped in Greenbank on our way back to the ferry to pick up a fresh berry pie




I thought I wanted to upgrade to the S&W .38 special...no thanks (thinking about the Taurus .38 instead or trade in for another .22)




No comments:

Post a Comment