Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tilapia Masala With Rice

So yesterday I decided to walk to Hobby Lobby and return some paints I purchased a few weeks ago. The location is roughly over a mile one way. I honestly thought it would take me like 15 min to walk there. Not the case. It took me half an hour in the blazing sun to get there. So once I got there all sweaty and gross I decided to browse around in the nice air-conditioned building and cool off. My browsing turned into an hour of looking down every single aisle and honestly I was dreading the walk back. So all in all I was gone for 2 hours. Great for exercise but boy was I beat when I got home. Because I had such a long walk I didn't want to ruin it with a fatty unhealthy dinner so I decided to make some fish with rice. It was so tasty I had to share! Here is the recipe:



I improvised a bit...trader joes doesn't carry fresh tilapia so I bought the frozen white ruffy fillets and we have a quinoa/rice mix that I used rather than plain white rice

No comments:

Post a Comment