Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Friday!

Well, I am going to copy every other blogger online and post my friday favorites! Just because I can. 

I have discovered a photographer that I really like - Gregory Crewdson. I feel like I can transport myself into his pictures and love the dreamy solitude.  



Speaking of dreamy sets...I watched Moonrise Kingdom last night. I loved it of course! Not only do I love all the characters but also the set design. I feel like Wes Anderson just keeps making hit after hit. 


And lastly, a song from the film that I can't get enough of and is motivating me to discover other french artists


I hope everyone has a great weekend! Not entirely sure what I am doing yet...but it might involve purchasing a pink velvet love seat off craigslist :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment