Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chaos Part Deux

Hello friends. Last night I felt like I got about 3 hours of sleep total. Here's the equation: 1 part late bed time + 1 part fire alarm. Yes, you read correctly...FIRE ALARM. It went off again last night at approximately 4am. I definitely checked the time to make sure that someone wasn't pulling some kind of annoying prank. If you recall last time I was frantic, adrenaline fueled and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. This time, however, I felt prepared so it took us about half the time to get out of the apartment with Olive in tow. We went straight for the couch where she hid last time and she was under there again. We both manned our posts at either end of the couch and I was able to grab her. Success. Despite our quick exit I was still pissed that the alarm was going off yet again in the middle of the night. Was there a fire? No.  If there was an actual emergency I would be very grateful for those blasted ear piercing alarms. But until then, not a fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment