Friday, February 14, 2014

Love


This morning I read something that has really stuck with me. It stated rather than saying "marriage is hard work" say "marriage is effort" or "an investment." Hard work generally implies back breaking work that may or may not bring a reward in the end. Effort and investment brings an expectation that there will in fact be a pile of gold at the end of the rainbow. Just like everything that is worth while it doesn't come easy and we all need to know the work we put forth will not be forsaken. Is that the right wording? And I love that this applies to any relationship, not just marriage. Anyways, I'm sure this could be written more eloquently but I really liked this and thought I would share. Tell someone you love them today! 

1 comment:

  1. So true! Such a nice thought and I coulnd't agree more thank you for reminding me of this sometimes we wonder why things aren't easier

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete