Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lately

I don't feel like I am exaggerating when I write that the weather has been pretty yucky lately. Although, two pluses have been that we had about 2 days of sun (was it last week? I can't even remember) and it's not quite as cold. Let me tell ya, those two days of sun go a long way when you see days and days of consecutive cloud cover. Meanwhile I have just been keeping myself busy with buying little fun crafty things from Michaels, visiting the library (finally got my card and checked out my first book!), cooking, listening to music and watching probably way more tv than I need to be. 

House plants make a room more cheery

Louie getting cozy

Constantly

Costco sized bag...set for a while

Louie's Lookout Point

The Sun!

Hangin

The park by my house...I will sit there when it dries up a bit

Favorite Smell

Caprese Salad

Kale & Sausage Rigatone


    

No comments:

Post a Comment