Friday, January 29, 2016

Crab Legs and Rolls for Days

TGIF everyone! Hazel went to bed early and I just finished eating my Thai takeout for 1 because Brian will be coming home late. 
This week has gone by so fast surprisingly. Every January when Brian is working so many hours the month can tend to drag on but now I have a new time consuming distraction :) 
 
 Enjoying coffee (lately 1 shot of espresso topped off with brewed coffee and half & half) in my new mug & banana bread. My favorite recipe is from the Good Housekeeping book
I made and ate crab leg for the very first time. It was even better than I imagined. Here's how I seasoned the water...
3 tbsp old bay seasoning
1 tbsp garlic powder
3-4 bay leaves
10-15 whole black peppercorns
salt to taste
water to fill the pot
Boil crab legs 4 minutes

 Trying on her new hat
 Eating sweet potatoes for the first time
 Always smiling at mama

Baby rolls are the best!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment