Hey I'm back! I am thinking 1 post a week seems about the speed at which I will be writing. If I commit to more than I will feel my over commitment looming over my head and then I will feel guilty because I am only posting once a week. So...
For the very first time EVER I tried to make sunny side up eggs and they actually turned out. I was always intimidated because it's too easy to mess up (or so I heard). But there is a show called America's Test Kitchen that I love and I used their method. It's pretty easy actually and great for making multiple eggs at once. Here's what you do...
- Put 2 eggs in a small cup (if you are making more than place other 2 eggs in another small cup) Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
- Heat pan on low for 5 minutes
- Once it hits 5 minutes crank up the heat to medium high
- Pour the eggs in the pan
- Cover the pan for 2 minutes (no peeking!)
- Take the pan off the heat still covered anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on how runny you like the yolk.
- Tada! It's ready! See? Easy peasy.
I used the eggs for tacos
I also made a roast chicken in my new dutch oven. I love all the different colors!