Friday, August 31, 2012

Vendredi

That's Friday in French. Just learned that. Just now. I cheated and looked it up on google translate. My French lessons are coming along...so far I have learned some basic vocab, phrases, food, animals and some new verbs and their conjugations. It's getting harder and harder but I guess that's just how it goes. 
This week I haven't accomplished much...I have felt under the weather (Brian too) so my energy level hasn't been up to par. But I did finish the 3rd Harry Potter book! Only 4 more. 
So really I don't have much to share except my music recommendation of the day. 
Lately I have been into some old country stuff like 70's Dolly Parton, etc. So I came across this album that Billy Bragg and Wilco did together...they cover Woody Guthrie songs. There are 3 volumes and I am enjoying the 2nd volume the most so far. 
Hope you all have a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment